Friday, April 11, 2014

Smokies so far...


We're currently sitting in a tourist 
-filled parking lot. So we decided to give you all a quick update: 


Chuckles is very much confused by all the people. 

Earlier today Giggles posed in front of a concrete tower. We thought it felt touristy. Also it's an American duty, right (that was a Margaux SIP reference for all our Kzoo fans/ANSO majors out there)?  

Although the Smokies have been full of things like this they have also been beautiful. 


More soon. Keep laughing! We definitely will.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, isn't that Clingman's Dome? I'm loving your blog!! I miss you so much, but I'm so happy to see your smiling face. :) <3 -Songbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still hiking (and giggling) on. I may or may not have illegally bivied on/near said concrete tower once upon a time.
    - Kevin, aka Guy From Springer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog! Keep it up! I'll see you in a few weeks

    ReplyDelete